Peamount Healthcare is an independent voluntary organisation that provides a range of high quality health and social care services. Specialist Rehabilitation services continue to develop in line with Peamount’s Strategic Plan 2020-2023.
Peamount Healthcare is a provider of specialist post acute rehabilitation services in partnership with CHO7 & Dublin Midlands Hospital Group covering Respiratory, Age related and Neurological care. Peamount Healthcare are now expanding Rehabilitation to include post-acute inpatient and ambulatory Rheumatology Services.
We are seeking dynamic professionals to join our team at this pivotal time and are inviting applications from experienced rehabilitation healthcare workers in the following areas:
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Rheumatology
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Neuro Rehabilitation
- CNM2, CNM1, Staff Nurses with rehab experience (neurology and rheumatology)
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech & Language therapists
- Health care/rehabilitation assistants
- Patient Flow & Operational Lead
- Ward Clerk/ Clerical 1V
For further information and job descriptions email firstname.lastname@example.org