Peamount.ie has been constructed to be as accessible as possible.
We have tried to ensure that our site meets the following technical standards:
- Accessibility: We aim to maintain every page of our site at WAI AA compliance level.
- Code: The site is produced using html 5 for code clarity.
- Formatting: In line with W3C recommendations, all formatting is in a Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) file. Users may choose to disable this file and see a “plain text” version of the site if they prefer.
- The website has also been designed to be compatible with most browsers. Older browser versions which lack CSS compatibility can still access the site although the content may display without its graphical layout.
- Peamount.ie offers the option to disable the web design and access to a High Contrast Version of the website.
The size of the font can be increased using the View menu in Internet Explorer and selecting the text size option.
If you have any suggestions as to how Peamount Healthcare could improve the accessibility of this website please contact email@example.com