Peamount Healthcare is an independent voluntary organisation that provides a range of high quality health and social care services. Learn more about Peamount →
What impact will you make in the next 100 years?
2012 is the 100th anniversary of the founding of Peamount Healthcare. The Service was founded thanks to the efforts of volunteers who raised significant funds in much more difficult times than today. Their fundraising and their donations continues to make an impact 100 years later!
Thanks to your support we’ve helped thousands of people
with illnesses, injuries and disabilities over the years.
You can help our clients today by funding…
- Refurbishment of resident ward units
- Vehicles to transport our clients living in the community to services they need
- Rehabilitation Equipment for example new technology that can help clients improve their balance
- Hoist Systems to help lift clients safely out of bed
- Additional Support Services such as psychology support
- Communication Equipment for clients with an intellectual disability