Information on Services for General Public
The Path to Recovery – Rehabilitation Service
Rehabilitation is a complex, dynamic process, aimed at providing co-ordinated services to help overcome or reduce disability, following illness or injury.
Peamount Healthcare has two Rehabilitation Services:
- Respiratory Rehabilitation Service
- Age Related Rehabilitation Service
Home from Home – Residential Service
The needs of residents and their families are central to the work of Peamount Healthcare’s Residential Services. We enable and empower our residents to achieve their optimum potential while providing them with the help and support they require.
Peamount Healthcare has three Residential Services:
- Neurological Disability Service: for adults with a serious neurological illness or brain injury
- Intellectual Disability Service: providing services to people with an intellectual disability on campus and in the community
- Age Related Residential Service: for older people who require continuing care
Caring and Considerate – Community Service
Peamount Healthcare’s Community Services play an important role in the primary care network of South and West Dublin.
There are four Community Services:
- Day Care Centre
- Primary Care & Diagnostic Service
- Allied Health Therapy Service
- Education Centre
Residential and Post-Acute Rehabilitation Services
The Aberdeen Centre is situated within the current mature landscaped campus surrounded by newly developed wheelchair accessible sensory gardens and internal courtyards, with many bedrooms experiencing wonderful views of the Dublin Mountains.