Staff Grade Dietitian
Part Time – 6 Month Contract
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Be registered as a Dietitian by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU or have their CORU application in progress.
- Candidates must have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Have and maintain the requisite knowledge, skills, competencies and professional attributes for safe and appropriate practice
- Ability to Provide a dietetic service that is evidence based for nutritional support
- Ability to manage clinical and non clinical caseloads appropriate to the post
- Devise, implement and monitor appropriate nutritional care plans so that service users are assessed and advised appropriately.
- Engage in the education of colleagues, student dietitians, service users and other health care professionals.
- Actively participate in induction, clinical supervision, mentoring, appraisal, clinical reflection and be open to reflective practice.
- Maintain appropriate service user records, reports and statistics in accordance with local guidelines and national requirements, the Freedom of Information Act and professional standards.
- Experience working within an Irish Healthcare Facility
Closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is Wednesday 25th April 2018 12:00
Please note: incomplete application forms will not be considered for short listing.
Download full job description.
Remuneration for all positions will be in accordance with the Department of Health and Children salary scale commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience.
Job descriptions for the above post and any informal enquiries with regard to essential and desirable criteria are available from the HR Department. Interested applicants should contact the HR Department on email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form to apply.
Peamount does not require the use of recruitment agencies.
Canvassing will disqualify applicants. Peamount is an equal opportunities employer.
Download Application Form for the position: