Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (Age Related Rehabilitation Unit)
Permanent Full-Time Post (39 hours)
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be registered in the Relevant Division of the Register of Nurses kept by The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland or be entitled to be so registered
- Have at least 5 years post registration experience of which 2 must be in gerontology/rehab
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing in gerontology
- Evidence of consistent updating of clinical skills and knowledge
- Previous management experience and a recognized Qualification in management
- Competent and confident IT skills – Word, Excel, Power Point and e-mail
- Demonstrable Coaching & Development skills within clinical practice
Closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is Friday 13th March 2020 12:00
Remuneration for all positions will be in accordance with the Department of Health and Children salary scale commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Application should be submitted by way of CV and Cover Letter through the following Job site – Indeed.ie and Irishjobs.ie before the closing date.
Job descriptions are available from the Human Resources Department via email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed Interview Date – interviews will take place during the week commencing 16th March 2020
Peamount does not require the use of recruitment agencies.
Canvassing will disqualify applicants. Peamount is an equal opportunities employer.