Assistant Director of Nursing in Quality and Compliance
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A registered General Nurse with a minimum 5 years experience.
- A Qualification in Quality in Healthcare or Risk Management.
- Qualification in Management
- Experience in working in health services in a post that has involved quality and patient safety improvement, management of incidents and investigations as relevant to this role.
- Experience of leading change in a complex organisation.
- Have the knowledge and experience to be able to operate successfully while adhering to the highest Quality standards.
- Experience of supporting, supervising developing and empowering staff in changing work practises in a challenging environment within existing resources.
Closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is Sunday 3rd March 2019 12:00
Remuneration for all positions will be in accordance with the Department of Health and Children salary scale commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience.
Job descriptions for the above post and any informal enquiries with regard to essential and desirable criteria are available from the HR Department. Interested applicants should contact the HR Department on (01) 6010300 ext 409 or email: email@example.com.
Peamount does not require the use of recruitment agencies.
Canvassing will disqualify applicants. Peamount is an equal opportunities employer.