Healthcare Assistant Relief
Relief Panel (hours are subject to requirement and availability of the service)
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Leaving Certificate Standard of Education or equivalent
- FETAC Level 5 Certificate in relevant healthcare discipline
- Minimum two years experience working as a Healthcare Assistant
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Knowledge of HIQA/Safer better healthcare standards
- Experience working within an Irish Healthcare Facility.
- Experience working within an intellectual disability environment.
- Experience of working within the Peamount Healthcare organization.
Closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon Friday 25th August 2017
Please note: incomplete application forms will not be considered for short listing.
Remuneration for position will be in accordance with the Department of Health and Children salary scale commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience.
Job descriptions for the above post and any informal enquiries with regard to essential and desirable criteria are available from the HR Department. Interested applicants should contact the HR Department on (01) 6010300 ext 285 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form to apply.
Peamount does not require the use of recruitment agencies.
Canvassing will disqualify applicants. Peamount is an equal opportunities employer.